Terms & Conditions
In order to ensure the safe and comfortable use of the hotel and the public nature of the hotel, the hotel has established the following rules for the guests based on Article 9 of the Accommodation Terms and Conditions. . If you violate these rules, the accommodation contract may be canceled pursuant to Article 6 of the Accommodation Agreement.
9 of the accommodation contracts for customers in the hotel, with orders for keep our customers safe and comfortable and to maintain the public nature of the hotel, with the hotel stipulates the following rules that are integrated with the accommodation contracts for the articles. if you violate this rule, you may cancel your accommodation contract under the provisions of Article 6 of the accommodation agreement.
- 1. For the best experience for our customers, we do not accept guests under 12 years of age. Thank you for your understanding.
- 2. The following act within the hotel is strictly forbidden.
- (1) Do not smoke without designation. Smoking in the cabin is strictly prohibited.
- (2) Act of bustling, act of dealing with offensive smell and other dislike or inconvenience to other guest.
- Do not bring any of the following into the corridor and accommodations.
- (A) Animals, birds
- (B) Emits a malodor
- (C) Hazardous materials that are easily ignited or ignited
- (Iv) guns, swords
- (E) bringing in food and drink
- (F) Chemicals prohibited to possess pursuant to laws such as stimulants, drugs, etc.
- (D) Significantly large or heavy items
- (H) Goods that impede garbage and guest hygiene
- (Ri) Others Goods decided by the hotel to prohibit bringing in the guest room
- (4) Do not act that disorder gambling and morals, inconvenience other people, other acts contrary to public order and morals.
- (5) Do not use accommodation facilities for purposes other than lodging other than bringing in foods, shooting without permission, unauthorized distribution, etc.
- (6) Do not invite outpatients to accommodation facilities and use facilities and various items in accommodation facilities.
- (7) Move, process, take out various facilities and various items in the accommodation to other places, use them for purposes other than original use.
- (8) Do not leave belongings to hallways or lobby etc.
- (9) Acts of distributing leaflets, villas and other advertisements to other customers
- (10) Entering facilities other than for customers
- (11) Use of hair coloring / bleaching agents etc. in a bathhouse
- (12) Acts of burning incense etc. in the room
- (13) Activities aimed at profit
- (14) All other acts that interfere with safety and hygiene within the hotel
- 3. We are asking for payment in advance, but please pay whenever you depart, or when there is presentation of "incidental facility usage fee that you used" or "extra fee" from the front desk.
- 4. Cash during your stay, 【Management of valuable items】 are our customers' self-management.
- 5. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items of valuables, so please understand.
- 6. Storage of deposits and forgotten items will be one month after departure.
* All items left at Haneda Terminal 1 will be handled at Haneda Airport Forget Center.
- 7. About cases of gangsters and gangsters and against the public order.
- (1) Please refrain from using the hotel such as designated organized crime group and designated organized crime group member by "law concerning the prevention of unjust behavior by gangster" (effective March 1, 1992). (We will refuse the use at that time in case the fact is found after reservation or during use.)
- (2) Please refrain from using the hotel of antisocial organizations and antisocial groups (gangsters, extremist movement groups, etc. and their constituent members). (We will refuse the use at that time in case the fact is found after reservation or during use.)
- (3) If you are aware of violence, intimidation, extortion, intimidating unjustifiable demands and similar acts, please refrain from using the hotel immediately. Also, please refrain from those who did similar acts.
- (4) It is difficult for people who use the hotel to secure their own security such as self-loss due to physical and mental health, alcohol, drinking, etc. It is recognized that there is a fear that other customers may have danger, fear, or anxiety When it is done, we will refuse use immediately.
(Information on disaster prevention)
The hotel is equipped with disaster prevention equipment for emergency situations such as a fire or an earthquake. In addition, to ensure customer safety, by implementing periodic disaster prevention drills, we are making every effort to ensure safety.
- 1. When arriving in the room
- (1) Please check the location of the emergency exit posted on each floor and evacuation route map.
- (2) Please check the flashlight.
- 2. When a fire occurs, or at the time of discovery
- (1) Please contact the front desk.
- (2) Shout out loud or make a note and let people in the neighbor know it.
- (3) It is an emergency bell / emergency broadcast, there are fire occurrence situation, instructions for evacuation etc. Please calm down and follow the guidance guidance of the staff and quickly evacuate with the emergency staircase.
- 3. Evacuation time
- (1) Please escape fast without sticking to clothing and belongings.
- (2) Please do not use the elevator absolutely when evacuating.
- (3) If there is smoke, please lower the position and evacuate in a direction with less smoke.
- (4) Please do not open windows except emergency.
- 4. Earthquake disaster
- (1) Please act calmly in accordance with emergency broadcasting or instructions of staff.
- (2) Please do not use elevator absolutely.
- (3) Be careful of falling over furniture, falling objects, protect your head and evacuate.
- that's all
(Scope of application of this policy)
- Article 1
- Accommodation contracts concluded with the hotel by the hotel and contracts related thereto shall be in accordance with the provisions of this agreement and matters not stipulated in this contract are subject to laws or ordinances established in general will do.
Where the hotel responds to special contracts to the extent not contrary to laws and customs, regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, that special contract shall prevail.
(Application for accommodation contract)
- Article 2
- 1. A person who wishes to apply for a hotel accommodation contract with the hotel shall offer the hotel the following matters.
(1) Guest name
(2) Accommodation date and expected arrival time
(3) Accommodation Charges (As a general rule by the basic accommodation fee of Appended Table 1)
(4) Other matters deemed necessary by the hotel
2. When changes to the contents offered to the hotel based on the preceding paragraph have occurred, we will promptly inform the hotel of the changed contents.
3. When guests have requested to continue staying beyond the staying date of item 1 of item 2, during the stay, the hotel treats it as having applied for a new accommodation contract at the time of the offer To do.
(Establishment of accommodation contract etc.)
- Article 3
- 1. The accommodation contract shall be established when the hotel accepts the application under the preceding article. However, when we prove that our hotel did not accept, this is not the limit.
2. When the accommodation contract is established pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, payment of the accommodation fee for all accommodation terms pertaining to said accommodation contract shall be made prior to the start of accommodation or by the date designated by the hotel.
3. When the reason specified in each of the following items occurs, the hotel shall be able to treat the application for the guest as if the application was made despite not actually intending to stay, The accommodation contract shall lose its effect.
(1) When the accommodation fee set forth in the preceding paragraph can not be paid before the start of accommodation or by the date specified by the hotel according to the same paragraph.
(2) Even if an attempt is made to contact the contact information provided pursuant to paragraph 1 of the preceding Article, within 10 days from the date of the initial contact (however, if the number of days up to the accommodation day is less than this) Means that, until 1:00 a.m. the next day of the accommodation day, if the scheduled arrival time is specified in advance, the time has passed one hour after that time)).
(3) When refused to contact from the hotel.
4. In case of falling under items 2 and 3 of the preceding paragraph, we can not refund the accommodation fee already received.
(Denial of Conclusion of Accommodation Contract)
- Article 4
- The hotel may not respond to the conclusion of accommodation contract in the following cases:
(1) When the application for lodging does not comply with this agreement.
(2) When rooms can not be provided due to full occupancy.
(3) When reasons similar to the preceding item, such as the fact that it is actually scheduled that cabin guests, disaster recovery personnel, etc. should provide guest rooms preferentially due to the occurrence of a disaster or other emergency, etc.
(4) When the person who intends to stay is a member of a gang group or organized crime group related organizations or other members of the anti-social forces stipulated in the Act on Prevention of Unjust Acts by Boryokudan Members and Prefectural Ordinance on Elimination of Boryokudan .
(5) When it is recognized that the person who intends to stay is likely to conduct actions contrary to laws and ordinances, public order or good manners and customs concerning accommodation.
(6) When it is clearly recognized that a person who intends to stay is a person who is suffering from a contagious disease.
(7) When a service or other burden exceeding a considerable range is sought for social reasons concerning accommodation.
(8) When it is impossible to accommodate due to natural disasters, breakdown of facilities, or other unavoidable reasons.
(9) If you are a drunk who is trying to stay, there is a risk of disturbing other guests, or hindering the operation of the hotel, or for other guests or employees of the hotel, When you make a nuisance act.
(10) When a person who intends to stay is in a state where mental and physical disorders are clearly recognized.
(11) When only 13 years old and under 18 years of age stay without parental permission.
(12) When applying for accommodation for the purpose of transferring the right to stay elsewhere.
(13) In fact when I applied for accommodation even though I did not intend to stay.
(14) When it falls under cases where it is possible to refuse accommodation stipulated by various laws or prefectural ordinances etc.
(Right to cancel contract by guest)
- Article 5
- Guests can cancel the accommodation contract by offering to the hotel.
1. If the guest cancels all or part of the accommodation contract in accordance with the preceding paragraph, a penalty shall be paid as set forth in Schedule 2 below.
2. If the guest does not arrive at the scheduled arrival time on the day of the stay without contacting the hotel, the hotel may treat the accommodation contract as having been canceled by the guest.
(Right to cancel the contract of our hotel)
- Article 6
- 1. The hotel may cancel the accommodation contract in the following cases.
(1) When a guest is a member of a gang group or organized crime group related organizations or other members of the anti-social forces or related persons stipulated in the Act on Prevention of Unjust Acts by Boryokudan Members and Prefectural Ordinance on Exclusion of Boryokudan.
(2) The possession, use or use of drugs, guns, swords, and similar items not permitted by laws and regulations, other use of guests, guests in assault, intimidation, extortion, unjustifiable demands, gambling actions, Acts that cause inconvenience to customers, acts contrary to laws and ordinances or public order and morals, or when there is a risk of conducting these acts.
(3) When the guest is clearly recognized as a person with contagious disease.
(4) When a service or other burden is requested that exceeds a reasonable extent for accommodation.
(5) When it is impossible to accommodate due to natural disasters, breakdown of facilities, or other unavoidable reasons.
(6) When conducting an act that hinders fire prevention or fire prevention, such as mischief, etc. for sleeping cigarettes and firefighting equipment etc. in the guest room.
(7) When assigning or transferring the right to stay.
(8) When the conclusion of a hotel accommodation contract is made through a travel agency, payment of accommodation fee from said travel agency is not confirmed.
The case where the payment of the accommodation fee has not been confirmed is the case where the payment is made by the transfer method at the time of closing the window opening hours of the financial institution or by the bank transfer method via the Internet regardless of the operating time of the financial institution Although it was made by way etc., since the next day is a holiday of a financial institution, including the case where the fact of the transfer is not confirmed on that day.
(9) When it violates this agreement or the use rule of our hotel.
(10) When it falls under cases where it is possible to refuse accommodation stipulated by various laws or prefectural ordinances etc.
2. Notice of cancellation pursuant to the preceding paragraph shall be made orally or by phone, e-mail or written to the contact address of the guest who has been requested under Article 2, and this notice has been submitted pursuant to Article 2 In the event that you do not reach the contact even if notified, in addition to applying the provisions of Article 3, paragraph 3, we can deal with as deemed to have arrived at the time when the usual arrival time has passed.
3. When the hotel cancels the accommodation contract under the provisions of the preceding two paragraphs, the hotel will not be refunded except for the case of paragraph 1, item 3 and item 5.
(Registration of accommodation)
- Article 7
- 1. Guests are required to register the following items at the front desk of the hotel on the day of stay.
(1) Name, age, sex, address and occupation of guests
(2) For foreigners who do not have an address in Japan, present your nationality, passport number, place of entry, date of entry, passport and copy.
(3) Departure date and scheduled departure time
(4) Other matters deemed necessary by the hotel
2. In a way that guests can substitute payment of the fee of Article 11 for currency such as accommodation ticket, credit card
When you intend to do more, you must present them beforehand at the time of registration in the preceding paragraph.
(Room usage time)
- Article 8
- 1. The hotel's guest room can be used from the check in time specified by the hotel to the check out time (10 am). However, in case of staying continuously, you can use it all day except arrival date and departure date.
2. Regardless of the provisions set forth in the preceding paragraph, the hotel may respond to the use of rooms other than the time specified in the same paragraph. In this case, we will charge an additional charge (consumption tax included) specified in appended table 3. However, if the check-in time on the scheduled departure date is exceeded, the hotel will charge the first night's accommodation fee, and the same shall apply for the use from the check-out time on the arrival date.
3. Even within the time that guests can use the rooms under the preceding two paragraphs, the hotel enters the guest room and takes necessary measures when safety and hygiene management and other necessary for the management of the hotel are required We shall be able to do.
(Compliance with usage rules)
- Article 9
- Guests are required to comply with the usage rules posted in the hotel as determined by the hotel within the hotel.
- Article 10
- 1. We will inform you of the opening hours of various facilities in our hotel by pamphlets in the library, bulletin of each place, information book in the room etc.
2. The opening hours of the facilities etc. in the preceding paragraph may be changed occasionally when unavoidable necessity is required. In that case, we will notify you as appropriate.
(Payment of fee)
- Article 11
- 1. Breakdown of accommodation fee etc. to be paid by guests depends on the points listed in Appended Table 1.
2. Payment of the accommodation fee etc. in the preceding paragraph shall be made at the front desk at the time of arrival of guests or upon request by the hotel, in a manner that can substitute currency or hotel ticket, credit card etc. accepted by the hotel.
3. Even if the hotel offers guests to guests, after the hotel becomes usable, even if the guest did not arbitrarily stay, the accommodation fee will be charged.
- Article 12
- 1. We will indemnify the damage for the guests who fulfilled the accommodation contract and related contracts, or when they caused damage to the guests due to their default. However, this is not the case unless it is due to reasons attributable to the hotel's responsibility.
2. The hotel subscribes to Ryokan liability insurance in order to cope with the damage in the preceding paragraph of the guest, but in cases where it falls under grounds for exemption from insurance contracts, the case where the damage suffered by the guest may not be complemented Yes.
(Handling when contracted rooms can not be provided)
- Article 13
- 1. When the hotel can not provide guest rooms contracted to the guests, we will make other accommodation facilities under the same conditions as much as possible with the consent of the guests.
2. The hotel shall endeavor to make other accommodation facilities according to the preceding paragraph, but can cancel the accommodation contract when it can not be turned. Regarding notification of cancellation in this case, the provisions of Article 6, paragraph 2 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
In addition, if there is a reason attributable to the hotel's responsibility concerning the inability to provide the guest room, the hotel shall pay compensation fee to the guests as set forth in Appended Table 4 and compensate for the damages with the compensation fee I will do.
(Handling of deposits etc)
- Article 14
- 1. In the event of infringement such as loss, damage, etc. of the goods (excluding cash and valuables) deposited by the guests at the front desk, unless it is force majeure, the hotel compensates for the damage I will. For cash and valuables, guests are self-managed, please use valuables lockers. We can not assume any responsibility in our hotel, please understand.
2. Guests who lodged in the hotel (excluding cash and valuables) that were not brought to the front desk due to intentional or negligence of the hotel caused damages such as damage or damage When we do, our hotel will compensate for the damage. However, for items not previously announced by guests of type and price, we will indemnify the damage for up to 50,000 yen, except when there is willful or gross negligence to our hotel.
(Storage of guest's baggage or portable items)
- Article 15
- 1. If guest's baggage (excluding cash and valuables, the same applies hereafter) arrives at the hotel prior to staying, we will deposit it only when the hotel agrees before the arrival.
2. In the case where the guests have forgotten to leave the baggage or carrying items of the guests after checking out, if there is no instruction from the owner or the owner is not found, 7 days including the discovery date Keep it and send it to the nearest police station afterwards based on laws and regulations.
3. In order to properly process baggage or mobile items left behind in accordance with the nature of the contents, check the contents thereof arbitrarily and return it to the owner or perform the processing according to the preceding paragraph if necessary We shall assume that we can do so and the guest can not challenge it.
4. The responsibility of the hotel concerning the storage of baggage or carrying items by guests in the cases of paragraphs 1 and 2 shall be based on the provisions of paragraph 1 of the preceding paragraph in the case of paragraph 1, in the case of the preceding paragraph Shall comply with the provisions of paragraph 2 of the same Article.
(Management of baggage when using a bathhouse)
- Article 16
- 1. When using a bathhouse, valuables (including cash, the same in this section as well) and room key shall be stored in valuables locker according to its usage.
2. Handling of goods stored in valuables lockers or deposited at the front shall be in accordance with the provisions of Article 14.
3. The hotel is not responsible for the damage caused by theft, because we did not respond according to paragraph 1, such as bathing valuables in dressing baskets. However, when there is a reason attributable to the hotel's responsibility, unless it is intentional or gross negligence, we will indemnify the damage for up to 10,000 yen.
(Responsibility of guests)
- Article 17
- If the hotel suffers damage due to the willful or negligent of the guest, the guest shall compensate the hotel for the damage.
(Cleaning of the rooms)
- Article 18
- 1. In the event that guests stay in the same room for 2 consecutive days or more, we will clean the rooms on a daily basis in principle.
2. Even if guests receive a request not to require cleaning from the guests, in consideration of the purpose of laws and regulations and prefectural ordinances, etc., we will clean rooms one time at least every 3 days will do. However, we can clean rooms at any time if our hotel deems it necessary.
3. As for the guest room cleaning in the preceding paragraph, guests shall not refuse this.
(Revision of the agreement)
- Article 19
- 1. The terms and conditions of these Terms and Conditions may be changed to the extent that they do not violate the purpose of the accommodation contract and to a considerable extent, if the social situation changes or there is a reasonable need.
2. In the event of a change in these Terms and Conditions pursuant to the preceding paragraph, the terms and conditions of the Terms and Conditions and the effective date of the application after the change shall be announced on the Hotel's home page or other appropriate means.
(Appended Table 1) Method of Calculating Room Charge (Relating to Article 11)
Breakdown hotel fee Basic accommodation fee Room and service charge Accessory fee Food and beverage and other usage charges tax Consumption tax etc. hotel fee Breakdown Basic accommodation fee Room and service charge Accessory fee Food and beverage and other usage charges Basic accommodation fee Accessory fee tax Consumption tax etc.
- Note 1) The accommodation fee depends on the price list posted on the inside of the store, pamphlets and homepage.
(Appended Table 2) penalty (related to Article 5)
Date of receiving notice of termination 2 days ago The previous day That day No nights Percentage of penalty to basic accommodation fee 30％ 50％ 80％ 100％ Date of receiving notice of termination Percentage of penalty to basic accommodation fee 2 days ago 30% The previous day 50% That day 80% No nights 100%
- Note 1) Percentage is the ratio of penalty charge to accommodation fee (including tie-up fee for tie-up accommodation plan with other companies).
In addition, if the amount calculated according to the cancellation policy stipulated by other business partners that cooperates exceeds the amount of penalty calculated by the above, we will accept that amount as a penalty.
Note 2) In the event that the number of contract days is shortened, we will accept a penalty only for the first day that we decided not to stay due to shortening regardless of the shortened days. However, regarding the penalty fee in (2) above, for all days for which it was decided not to stay due to shortening, depending on the number of days until each day due to shortening from the date when the request for shortening was made I will accept it.
Note 3) If the contract is canceled for part of the number of people staying, we will collect the penalty of the amount calculated based on the room charge for the number of people who canceled the contract.
(Schedule 3) Additional charge due to overtime use of rooms (related to Article 8)
- Additional charges based on Article 8, Paragraph 2 of the accommodation agreement are as follows. In addition, the amount which becomes the standard of excess rate calculation is the sum of the basic accommodation fee on the last day of the stay plus the consumption tax equivalent.
- 【Overage charges】
(1) From 1 hour to 5 hours Short-stay fee for each facility (2) When it exceeds 5 hours Room charge for each facility for one night (1) From 1 hour to 5 hours Short-stay fee for each facility (2) When it exceeds 5 hours Room charge for each facility for one night
- ※ Some hotels have different provisions.
(Appended Table 4) Compensation fee (Relating to Article 13)
Notice of cancellation of contract That day The previous day 2 days in advance Compensation rate for basic accommodation fee 100％ 20％ － Notice of cancellation of contract Compensation rate for basic accommodation fee That day 100% The previous day 20% 2 days in advance －
- Note)% is the ratio of compensation fee to accommodation fee (including tie-up fee for tie-up accommodation plan with other companies).