[Akihabara] New coronavirus infection measures2020.06.22
Thank you for using First Cabin Akihabara.
First Cabin Akihabara is taking the following measures as a countermeasure against this new coronavirus infection.
◇Main measures of this facility◇
1. Expansion of alcohol disinfection
2. Strengthening disinfection in the building
3. Enhancement of ventilation in the building
4. Splash prevention sheet installed at the front
5. Social distance sticker installed at the front
6. Lounge thinning
7. Thinning seats in the powder room
1. Use with space between cabins
2. Strengthening the disinfection of cabin equipment and roll curtains
1. Obligation to wear a mask when serving customers
2. Hand washing and gargling
3. Daily body temperature/physical condition check
4. Refrain from going out unnecessary or popular
◇ Request to customers ◇
1. Physical condition check and temperature measurement at check-in
We will check your health condition at check-in.
Please refrain from entering if you have a fever above 37.5°C or severe respiratory symptoms.
If you feel unwell during your stay, please contact the staff immediately.
2. Thorough hand disinfection when entering the building
We have installed a sanitizer for hand disinfection at the entrance.
Please be sure to disinfect your hands before entering the building.
Also, please cooperate with frequent gargling and hand washing during your stay.
3. Wearing a mask
Please wear a mask in the hall so that all customers can use it with peace of mind.
We apologize for any inconvenience, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation.